West Toronto KEYS to INclusion (“KEYS”) is a non-profit registered charity founded by a community of families in West Toronto to meet the needs of our adults with intellectual disabilities, who had completed high school and needed meaningful opportunities for continued growth and inclusion in our neighbourhoods. KEYS was incorporated in 2009, and we began offering continued growth and development opportunities through our Lunch ‘n Learn Program tand Community Contributors.
KEYS is administered by a volunteer Board of Directors.
The 2018-19 slate of Directors is:
- President: Hélène Paulyn-Murray
- Vice-President: Maryanne Bruni
- Secretary: Carol Layton
- Treasurer: Meredith Perren
- Community and Development: Amanda Salzberger
- Director at Large: Gail Pennington
- Director at Large: Stella D’Silva
KEYS operates out of the Community Junction* and the Hallelujah Fellowship Baptist Church. We are most grateful for the shared space agreements that allows us to use both locations.
*Owned and operated by Community Living Toronto.